We Build Code Signing Validation Process As Simple As
A Comodo Code Signing Certificate is organization validated certificates, hence it requires some validation process before it issue to software publishers. It’s indeed requirement that you have to validate yourself that who are you to Certificate Authority in some cases. It’s compulsory to produce some business documents in this validation process.
We have invested our time with Official company COMODO group to obtain the best validation process in short time and that’s why we have produced this list of documents that are directly suggested by COMODO verification department. In case of emergency that users can directly contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s explore this code signing validation process here at CodeSignCert.com
In case of registered company;
- Articles of Incorporation/Organization
- Business License
- DUNS details (e.g. your Dun & Bradstreet company number, if you have one)
- A full list of acceptable business documentation from all countries can be found at the bottom of this article.
In case of individual developer;
- Copy of a valid driver’s license or passport of the domain name registrant
- Copy of a recent phone bill of the domain name registrant
- Copy of a recent major utility bill (i.e. power bill, water bill, etc.) or bank statement of the domain name registrant
- (Any bills submitted need to be dated within the last 6 months)
- It requires one-on- one validation process to COMOD support team.
After above successful document verification, you have to face call verification from COMOD support
department in both the cases. Your phone number must be listed in below local phone directories or in
one on the following databases;
In case you are US registered company then you must have CALL verification through local phone
directories such as Superpages, BBB or Dunn and Bradstreet. It’s easy to register your business Phone
Number at Superpages for free of cost here.